Saturday, June 27, 2015

To the boy...

To the boy who starts to fall for me: there are some things you should know about me before you begin to fall.  When I am sitting in bed eating ice cream out of a carton, it is because I am feeling low.     I watch TV shows on Netflix to escape from my life for awhile because sometimes, life just really sucks. I do not enjoy romance movies because they give you unrealistic expectations of love.  You do not need to buy me things to make me love you more. I enjoy the little things the most... Kisses on the cheek, tight hugs, holding hands, holding the door for me. I am a little kid at heart and love jamming out to High School Musical.  I love listening to Taylor Swift songs because I can relate to her. 'Annie' is my favorite musical ever. I have a lot of goals for myself and I hope you support me in my goals. I want to revise laws to help children in foster cares have more rights. I want to help those who have been abused in anyway. Before I retire, I want to have a foster home built in open farmland.  I want the child to feel safe and have positive role models who teach them good life skills and lessons.  I will become a foster mom someday and I hope you will support my decision.  I love to do adventerious things like hiking and kayaking. I do not like being lazy, only on rainy days.  I want to travel a lot and see new places with you. I will cook for you... But if you order me to make you something, you can make that yourself then.  I love to surprise and spoil you.  So expect lots of surprises.  When I give you your birthday gift, I will help you open it because I get too excited. You will know what every facial expression of mine means... Whether it is when I'm mad, upset, happy, excited.  I want you to hang out with your friends.  I do not want you to lose friends because of me. Seeing you happy with your friends makes me happy.  I will support every goal and dream you have. I want to help you accomplish them. I want to be your number one supporter. I love to go on long car rides and just talk about life. I want to know everything about you... Your worst fear, your biggest mistake, how your first heartbreak changed you, what side of the bed you like to sleep on.  I want to see every side of you... Happy side, angry, nervous, scared, sad, excited. I will send you pins of quotes that I love on Pinterest.  Expect sappy Good Morning and Nighty texts.  I will love you unconditionally. I will not end things just because you made a mistake.  I will give you numerous chances.  But there will come a time when enough chances are enough.  I have a lot of flaws that I cannot change about myself.  I hope you accept my flaws.  I fight for what I love and I will never stop fighting for you.  I see all the positives in you and only focus on the positives. I will love every little thing about you.... The way your eyes light up when you talk about something you are passionate about, the way your lips form a smile when all you want to do is cry, the face you make when you are mad, the way your nose scrunches when you laugh.  I hope you know when I run my hands against my thighs it is because I am nervous or anxious about something. I hope you know that if you break my heart, my sister will come after you. I know what it feels like to have your heart ripped to shreds and I will never hurt you the way I have been hurt.  I know how it feels to not feel good enough for someone, and trust me babe, you are worth it to me. I will never call you hurtful names no matter how angry I am. I want to be involved with your family and be that positive role model to your younger siblings. I hope you like my parents. They will do anything for you and they will protect me if they sense you are a bad influence to me. Because they were there, when I got my heart broken and they do not want to see me like that again. I know every relationship brings pain and that you just have to know what pain is worth having for someone you love. Too much pain is not OK.  I will write you a lot of letters. Writing helps me express my thoughts. They aren't those short simple letters... They are those long letters that I pour my heart onto.

I do not know who I am yet... I am still trying to find my way in this crazy world. I will have a lot of weak moments but those weak moments encourage me to get back up and fight like hell. I am human and make mistakes.  I am not perfect.


It would be a very boring relationship if I told you everything I truly know about myself at this moment in my life.  If you want to know every little thing about me.... You have to discover them yourself. Everyday, you will learn something new about me so I wish you luck as you unravel my past, passions, fears, goals... Who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment